Crisis Management Training
Our crisis management training aims to prevent or mitigate the effects of cyber attacks, terrorism, natural disasters and similar events by providing employees with the necessary training to identify potential threats and be confident in the implementation of a professional response.
• Intelligence briefings for company employees
• Group training events or individual consultations
• In-person briefings or comprehensive risk analysis reports
• Knowledge to prevent/mitigate the impacts of crisis events
Why Is Crisis Management Training So Important
Businesses can encounter unforeseeable crises such as crime, terrorism and extreme weather events and proper management practices can help mitigate the most severe outcome. Cyber crime has become a major issue in recent years as a result of mass digitalisation of private information and an increased reward for criminals from data hacking. However, many crisis events are inescapable, such as terrorist attacks and natural disasters, but thorough training for such events will greatly reduce their negative impacts. It is, therefore, essential to ensure that all employees working in a high risk business sector or in areas subject to extreme weather undergo proper crisis management training.
Prepare Your Business Through Crisis Management Training
Our crisis management training services include intelligence briefings for company employees working in a range of business sectors. These can include training events for groups of employees or individual executives and can be in the form of in-person briefings or comprehensive risk analysis reports, whatever best suits our client. Our crisis management employee training can help prepare your business for potential terrorist attacks and cyber crime. Our primary aim is to provide employees with the necessary training to be able to identify all potential threats to their company resulting from crisis events and have the knowledge to prevent, or at very least mitigate, the impacts of these events.
From large scale companies with thousands of employees to small and micro enterprises, we can offer timely and predictive tailored reports and presentations to identify and mitigate risks. We are able to mould our consultancy services to our client's specific requirements so whether you would prefer in-person crisis management employee training or detailed risk analysis reports, we can provide a consultancy that suits you.
• Contact us for an informal discussion about your requirements
• If your requirements are more complex a more formal consultation, including a visit to your company, may be necessary
• Following initial consultation we can provide an outline proposal detailing how we can help and the costs involved
• If you're simply looking for more information about our crisis management training or our company then complete the form on our contact page and we will endeavour to respond to your enquiry in a timely manner
Crisis Management Consultants With Military and Business Experience
Our highly vetted consultants benefit from rigorous DV security clearance and experience in crisis management while operating within the military intelligence community. Our consultants also have decades of experience in business management allowing us to provide crisis management training services with realistic business capabilities in mind.